Please note: new fleet card applications are not being processed at this time – we will update this page when the situation changes.
Fleet Card – Terms & Conditions
Class of vehicle:
You will need to let us know how many of each of the following class of card you will require.
PV1 – Class 2 – Cars – Passenger vehicle constructed or adapted to carry up to 8 passengers (including driver)
HG1 – Class 4 – Goods Vehicles up to 3,500 KG MAM
HG2 – Class 6 – Goods Vehicles 3,500 KG to 7,500 KG MAM
Each journey will be charged at:
PV1 £1.55 zero rated VAT
HG1 £1.55 zero rated VAT
HG2 £3.70 + VAT standard rate
If a vehicle is used with a trailer, the Higher Ferry Fleet Card will be charged twice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Fleet Cards will only be issued after completion of the Fleet Card Application Form, and acceptance by the Higher Ferry.
2. The account holder is solely responsible for the use of the cards issued to them. The Higher Ferry will not be held responsible for the account holder’s cards being misused.
3. Each vehicle arriving at the ferry must carry an individual Higher Ferry Fleet Card. Two or more vehicles arriving simultaneously shall not be permitted to use the same card.
4. If a vehicle is used with a trailer, the Higher Ferry Fleet Card will be charged twice.
5. The Higher Ferry Fleet Cards cannot be used on any other ferry.
6. Cards issued for a specific vehicle class cannot be used for any other class of vehicle
If you have any queries when apply for a Fleet Card, please email these to email@example.com or call 07973 960863.